30 November 2014

What I really think about // Illumi Run 2014

You. You got together with her and I'm the last to know? Such great friends. Well, thank you. You're such a great friend. I know that we are not that close but still. You are the one who liked me in the past. Which is about 10 months ago? How do I know if you really did like me before? You and her. Tch. Seriously. And you even asked if she could join us for dinner that day? Oh please. I'm really glad that she didn't come. But I also feel bad that something happened in her family. But do you really have to purposely show me that you bought movie tickets to watch with her but she couldn't make it? Really? In front of my mum too? You're the only one I told about that guy and I feel that you are trying to get me to be together with him no matter what. Seriously. Let me be who I really want to be. How I really feel. Also, I really do not like this feeling of loosing a close friend. I don't even think I have a best friend. Or even a good friend. One that I can really rely on, and even to talk to when I'm down.
//
//
//
Yesterday, I went for Illumi Run! Love the paint. Although it felt so slimy and gross, its fun! I really enjoyed my time. However, I don't really think I like the part where it was the after party. I think that it is quite dumb tho. Well, he told me that his friend had paint in his mouth the day before and I told him that I was tempted to buy a mask to cover my mouth so I won't be getting any into mine. HEHE. However, I had some on my lip. It sucked. ): What I enjoyed was when I told them to spray the paint onto me, they really did it! I really love that. My shirt was mostly orange. That's the only colour where I was able to get them to spray the most for me. And, the guys kept cleaning the paint on me because I said that I wanted my shirt to be colourful. HAHA. Especially when Jia Yang had green paint sprayed on him the most, he kept cleaning it on my neck. Oh gawd. Really? On my neck?! HAHA. And Aloysius looked like he had orange snot. That was the funniest one ever. We did the neon makeover too! We got them to draw strips for us on our cheewks. hehe. CHEEKS! We didn't run at all. But we saw lots of our secondary school friends but they didn't even say hi to us. like WHATTT. -.- so mean. Who cares. I don't give a shit if you don't want to recognise your ex-schoolmate. So what? Well, I had fun. Yeaps.. That's that. And also, Aloysius, Jia Yang, Ryan and I went to the airport to pick Jiaming(Aloysius's girlfriend) who came back from her overseas trip with her school. We met her mum there too! Well, we were there from around 12.30am till 2am I guess. Her mum is so cute. HAHA. She's so friendly too. ("; Well, after that, we went home together since Jia Yang and Ryan was staying over at Aloysius's house. And I reached home at about 2.20 I guess. I slept at around 3 to 4 tho. So tired.

Now, I have to study. I'm having my Mid-semester test in 1 week and I'm having my Japanese CDS class test this Thursday! I'm so screwed. Not even prepared for any of this!!! ): xoxo

No comments: